Friday, December 5, 2008

Hubby and Me...

3 comments:

Scott said...

If that smile of yours gets any bigger, you are gonna have ti get a wide angle lens! You and Derrell always look so happy together!

Amber said...

So cute! Everytime I see pics of you I just can't believe the difference. You just look so happy with life! :) I love reading your blog....I check in pretty much every day to see if you've updated! Happy Holidays and stay away from the stupid little pieces of candy....I HATE THAT STUFF....so so bad for us! :)

zamy said...

I'm still here I promise! I had tried to changed the comment settings because a family member of mine put a not so nice comment on my blog. Anyhow, I fixed it *i think*

I LOVE the pic of you and your hubby! That shirt is awesome.

And NO, you do NOT look too skinny! You are just right!

Lots of love,
Amy