Saturday, June 13, 2009

☂ Rained out!

Our slight chance of ☂rain turned into a down pour. At 3am this morning I said "oh no". It was pouring outside and it still is. Boo! When it pours like that I don't work. I called my boss @ 6am and they were skipping a couple of markets today and cancelled my job as it ruins there product if it gets wet. And chances are it would of not only got wet, it would of got drenched. ☂ So not only did I not work, Derrel didn't set up our business D and S greenhouses @ the market either due to the down pour. $Double bummer$

So...Derrel and I are home alone this weekend as Jonathan had a round robin with his summer basketball team. What to do...were pretty much broke as we sent most of our money with Jon for his long weekend with his team. And a big Ol bag of snacks. I went to the dollar store yesterday and stocked the boy up on goodies so he can save his money he does have for meals and fun. I have a $20 in my purse and that has got to last us the weekend. Ug Thought about a movie but I'm not sure there is anything we have to see playing at the theatre that is worth being very broke. LOL I've got a coupon code for a free Redbox movie from McDonald's. (Anybody rent @ Redbox?? Here is the code I have for a free rental! MC6AF39 This code is valid an McDonald’s only, and is said to expire on June 30, 2009.) Still raining out and I can think of a million things I/we need to be doing and a million things I want to do that takes $. Seems the boy is gone and we should do something fun. Well make our own fun! Off for a ride and who knows where we will end up beside Redbox for our free movie.

Frickin Rain!


Inside Redbox-

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope you get a great movie and can enjoy your quiet weekend alone with your honey!! It's pouring here too, we were going to Separation Day and then the Jazz Festival and it was all cancelled!! BOO :(

My honey is going to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon today, so at least one of us is having a great adventure!!