Thursday, May 7, 2009

What to eat?

Can't eat pork,
Swine flu...








Can't eat chicken,
Bird flu.








Can't eat Beef,
Mad cow....







Can't eat eggs,
Salmonella.





Can't eat fish,
heavy metal poisons in their waters.







Can't eat fruits and veggies,
insecticides and herbicides.







Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M



I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!
Remember - - - 'STRESSED'
spelled backwards! is
'DESSERTS'

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love it!!! So true!

I've been collecting M & M figurines for my daughter since she was born. Her bedroom is a swirling combination of colorful M&M's - and country music posters. She swears she's going to make it big in Nashville someday!

Everyone in my family <3 Shrinking Susy. The kids were in love with your previous frog theme.... They were sad that it was taken away - but I have to tell you that you just made up for it with this M&M pic. Its now our background!!!

HA HA HA!

Susy said...

The background has been changed for you all for awhile! NO hard feeliings right? LOL :) I liked the frogs too.

you make me smile Tiff!