Today is our ♥anniversary. Lots to do this week as this Saturday the farmers market starts. Oh yeah...I have a job again! So it was a busy day, busy week, not really a good time for a anniversary. We had a farmers market meeting this afternoon and Derrel has been in his wood shop non stop. We left at 2 and went for a short ride the long way to town in the country. Neither one of us had eaten anything all day so we stopped for a snack and got 2 corn dogs and enjoyed a nitrate on a stick with mustard. No, I can not eat a whole corn dog or I might puke. Yucky grease. But 3 bites is just enough to cure my taste for grease. Let's just say Rufus got his share and mine. :) After the meeting was over we snuck in dinner before we came home @ our favorite Mexican place. Yummy good! I had shrimp fajita in a tangy sauce with onions and green peppers. Derrel had shrimp in a salsa sauce with rice and beans.
Derrel works in a wood shop and greenhouses a lot, so today he shaved so I had to snap a picture or two of our 3 hour date/ride/getaway! ♥ He shaved and was wearing something besides a T-shirt.
he he2002 wedding day photos. I remember my weight in that photo. I was 245 pounds and on one of my many diets due to getting married. By 2007 I had gained 50-60 pounds back and was on my way back to my high of 350 like I was in my early 20's.
I am lucky to have this man in my life! We both love "US" as much as we love each other. I can trust that!
No comments:
Post a Comment