Monday, January 5, 2009

update...

Feeling pretty rough today. I spent a good part of last week sneezing my ass off and now I understand why. Today I am stuffed up again and feeling lazy. Hoping a shower makes me feel better later. I have the boy home one more day. Ug He has been home for 3 weeks and today is records day. Like 3 weeks wasn't enough we need another day off. I'm down a couple of more pounds. I saw 144 once (last time I was sick) and today I weighed in @ 144.5. I ate salad yesterday at Olive Garden and 1 piece of the 3 pieces of manicotti they serve. I didn't eat really bad yesterday but no reason for the loss other than I'm sick. I'm not trying to lose anymore weight. I feel great @ 147 pounds and being I'm 5'7 that puts me in the normal range for my height vs. weight. Just must be a bouncy week. That puts my total weight loss @ 150 pounds even.

I got to spend sometime with my brother Scott and his wife Barb the past few days. Went down there on the 1st as it was Scott's birthday. He was feeling sick that day which was a bummer for him. But it was so good to see him and Barb. Scott and Barb look great. I love Barb's new short hair and she's looks so great. Barb and I did find time for a short visit at Starbucks but I could spend hours talking alone with her. I wish we would of had more time. Sunday they were still in Oregon. They planned on a trip to Eugene to take there nephew back to collage. So knowing they were still in Oregon I couldn't stand it and wanted to see them again before they fly home early Monday. Not sure when I'll get to see them again so we drove to Eugene which is 2 hours away for lunch @ Olive Garden. YuMmY! I got in another hug and visit and glad we did that. Wasn't as hectic as dinner on the 1st with the whole family. That's it...think I'll take a nap. Aah Choo, sniff, sniff...

Sunday's food log-
Wake up drink (every morning)
OJ protein drink with yogurt
with benefiber, creatine, glutamine
breakfast
1/2 banana
1 south beach protein bar
snack in the car
1 protein ball
lunch
plate of salad
1 piece of Manicotti
1 bread stick
snack
12oz coffee
dinner
small bowl of leftover potato soup
and children's benadryl - nighty night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susy,
How you feeling now? I hate that sick, sneezy, aching head feeling...and it is so hard to make yourself feel better without having to take any of the "bad" stuff like tylenol. Hope you are recooperating. Glad you got to spend time with Barb! Hey do you have any old clothes sizes 14-18 that you don't need anymore and want to get rid of?
Lisa