Every morning I make my blended drink with ice, orange yogurt, orange protein and oj. I also add 2 spoons of benefiber and creatine and glutamine to this yummy drink.

I tried FiberOne cereal for the first time this morning. No milk, just ate it dry. I didn't feel sick after it so that was good. I've been having trouble with my morning meal and feeling sick after I eat so I'm trying new things. I also had a South Beach PB protein bar.
I made a 1/2 turkey sandwich from the left over frozen turkey from Christmas. One slice of bread, turkey, swiss cheese, light mayo. And a few Wheat Thins. And like I've said before I pick at my food or still don't know how much to serve myself so this is what was left when I was done with lunch.
And don't forget who I share my meals with. He's always close by when I eat. Rufus can eat as much as I do. he he And we always share.

COFFEE TIME (still drinking the acid free coffee from time to time). I feel yucky today so I made some coffee.
Dinner tonight I made me a salad and a small slice of left over pizza. Lettuce, cottage cheese, croutons, almonds, 2 strips of bell pepper. Before and after. Pizza is gone, and a bit of salad left (made too much).
Few other things I put into my mouth today were: just a few Red Hotts and my vitamins. I drank sugar free kool aid today.
Now me and my stuffy head are going to bed... I'll do this a few more times this week.
2 comments:
I love the new layout! It looks great :) And thank you for sharing your food photos! It's always neat seeing what others eat! :)
Hi Susy,
Am happy to see the picture food journal...really cool. One day I may decide to do that too.
Am up late tonight (for me) trying to put together my principal cover letter...gotta run! Love the blog!
Lisa
Post a Comment