Tuesday, December 2, 2008

fixing a oops...

Amber left me a comment about she's going to try making the protein ball recipe I added here on November 2nd. And then I remembered I wanted to post and let people know I messed up and added to much honey with a typo but I had not done it yet. So here I am now. Note when I posted that a few weeks ago I found a typo later in my blog. I went back later and fixed it. Right now it's the correct recipe but on the original post I put 1/2 cup of honey and it was to read 1/4 of a cup. 1/2 cup is too much honey and they will never be stiff enough for you to form them into balls. So if a few weeks ago you cut and copied my no bake protein ball recipe- just know it could be wrong.


No Bake Protein Balls
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of chocolate protein powder
1 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of honey
Warm up the PB so it's runny and easier to manage, add in the ingredients and mix together and form into balls. *(if the mix is to dry add a bit more honey until you can form them.)

So Amber I hope your protein balls turn out. I luv them! Hubby just asked me when I was making more. He likes to eat one with a banana. I just love them cause they taste like peanut butter and I love oats. Amber, you asked about job hunting...OOO Job hunting... Hmm still looking and hoping. Can't wait to go back to work retail skinny though. Should be different and interesting and I want to see the changes in people now vs me fat. It will probably piss me off I'm sure. Just since Halloween have I no longer been doing the farmers market anymore as there over. But still getting unemployment benefits from the harassment I got from my old job when I turned in my boss for theft a few months back. Man I'm still tore up about all that mess and her lies. But I know I did the right thing. But thanks to her harassment for my whistle blowing they thankfully gave me unemployment.

But YES I need a job! And I hate the looking part. But now is not the best of times to be looking for a job. Your lucky to have one if you've got one.

No comments: