My blog started when I decided to have WLS. My blog has become my before/after/forever blog. I share my blog to learn about myself & maybe someone will learn something from me along the way. We all have something to share. This is MY story! I had the MGB in Feb. 2007. I lost 147 pounds. Now I'm a fat girl living in a skinny body and a whole lots more than weight has been lifted from my life. This is my story, read away...
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Were Home...
We are home from Seattle. We had a great time! We went to the Portland Zoo on the way to Seattle on Wednesday. It had been years since I've been to the zoo. That was a blast. After the zoo we headed to Seattle to have dinner with my aunt and cousin. Good times. It was sure nice to see my family. It's been to long. Thursday we went into Seattle center to the Space Needle, Music Experience, Pikes Place and the Pacific Science Center. Phew We walked and walked and walked all day long. We rode rides, went through museums, had lunch @ Pikes Market, went through a butterfly planetarium. We took more pictures of me than have ever been taken in my whole life all put together. We had a very good time! Here is a slide show of pictures we took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you are home and it seems you had a great time!
When does your son start back to school?
Lisa
Sept. 2nd. We always start the day after Labor Day around these parts. Yeah for school! I miss that yellow bus. LOL :)
hey skinny, you haven't blogged in a few days! Lisa
Post a Comment