Gosh I've been starving these past few days. What's up...??? Just been eating tomato's and cherries this week while I have the munchies. Still holding steady at 149 pounds. I just bounce up and down to 146 and back up to 149 these days. Which is great, I'm happy with that!!!!!! My goal is to stay right here where I'm at. I have to get back into swimming. My physical therapy ends soon so I will have my mornings free again to swim. I did buy my first pair of size 4 jeans. Hoot- hoot They are Levi's 505- size 4. My 6's were to big and I wear my 8's to work in outside. But yup, size 4. So once I can say I fit into a size 4. I have gone from size 24 to size 6. :) Oh yeah! Way beyond what I thought I would ever get.
And does school start yet before I go cRaZy! Not only am I stuck at home with all men, now there is a
Rock Band in the house too. Today they brought a new video game home called Rock Band.....lordy, like I have a place for a drum set and another guitar in my house. And I tried to take a nap today.... big mistake... All I heard was b
eat, beat, tap, tap, pound, stomp of the new video game.Lucky CrAzy Me... LOL
1 comment:
What do you have to buy to make the ice cream? What do you put into it?
What would happen if you microwaved it for a short time when it is so rock frozen,, it may turn out ok to eat.
Did you ever have a week in the beginning when yu didn't lose any weight?
Post a Comment