that sounded good but I just kept walking faster and faster. LOL The strangest thing I saw this year cooking up was fried Twinkies, candy bars and Oreos all fried in grease. Lordy.... what will they think to fry next. Everything was so big. The snow cones were the size of your shoe. A baked potato that should feed 3. Wow I don't remember everything being so big.I forgot my camera memory card. It was in my computer slot at home. That really bummed me out. Anyway, we had a good ol time and came home tired and broke. Guess this means summer is almost over. And the bum deal of fall and winter coming is that here where I live it didn't even start getting warm until June. Our spring just was awful here in Oregon. We did not get a spring! I just can't imagine the rain returning already. No plans for us for the long weekend except working the farmers market. School starts Tuesday and you know I'm excited about that. :)
We did take a photo at the Oregon Lottery booth and they gave me the link to upload it. We won a free t-shirt and 2 lottery tickets that were losers. They cut off Derrel's head and I have no boobs. LOL Where the hell did my chest go????

1 comment:
Good for you for not giving in!!! You are going to do this for the rest of your life and you are an inspiration!
You are cracking me up about the no boob thing. Mine are all weird and able to be shaped any way I would like them, except they won't go back to where they started, lol!
Post a Comment