
That's just how I feel about my week. I do have today off, but I'm doing the mommy/wife stuff around the house. Cleaning, dusting, laundry. I need to go to the grocery store and the bank too. We have Derrel's brothers kids over all weekend through Monday. So the weekend will be busy with kids.
I am happy with my weight loss and being almost 11 months out. I feel great and life is good! I did lose 3+ pounds this week so I can sure tell I've been stressed. Stress feels different when your tummy is smaller, at least for me. My stomach never used to be in this kind of up-roar before surgery. It's just different now. My stomach just aches now when I'm stressed or upset. I can take a prilosec and it feels better, but jeez...Good thing most of the time life is "mellow" for us in our household and isn't to stressful most of the time.
Here is a few up to date stats.
10 months 25 days post op.
today's weight: 174.8 down from 291
total loss to date: -117
pants size: 12. was size 24
I do have that dress in my closet that Barb (http://barbswls.blogspot.com/) gave to me back in November. I'm thinking that size 12 dress should be fitting me about now. It was just was about 5-6 inch's from zipping in November. I'm going to try that on this weekend and see if it fits me by now. I don't even like dresses and I'm so excited to have it fit me. Maybe I did like dresses, I just didn't like ME in dresses. ???
Thinking that's most likely it ???

No comments:
Post a Comment