Things are looking up. Still not 100% me, but almost. Learning to eat several times a day I am. I find if I let my body feel hungry, I crash. So I am learning to eat every few hours and I feel better. Today I put my yogurt in my Gatorade and blended it up and I ate one egg for some protein. Yummy. 3 crackers at work and a half of a banana. Came home and ate 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese. Oh man, after living on soup that was so good. I am drinking more, and licking salt if I feel funky during the day. Weird I know, but salt works when I feel dizzy, or just not right. I start my vitamins tomorrow, so I am sure that will help me feel better too. It does not take much at all to fill me now. You look at the amount of food and think it will never fill me, and it does. My work pants are starting to get baggy, and a few people have said that to me already. I just got a new scale so I started out fresh since it was different then the scale at the Dr. office, but I think I am down 15 so far. I am only going to weigh every Friday and record it down on paper for myself.
I was a bit sad this morning because it's hard to get up and go to work when I don't feel 100%. Derrel hugged and made me feel better this morning. After that I was better. Derrel has been so supportive and understanding. He hugs me when I need it and it has been great to have someone in my life that loves me for me! It has made us stonger and become even closer. I know the next few months are going to be hard @ times. My ankle hurts after a day on the concrete floor and I have or won't and can't take anything for pain. The results will come, I know that now. After a few pounds come off my body and ankle won't hurt the same. It will take sometime, but well worth it in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment