Monday, March 12, 2007

I think I can...

Well I am home from work. Phew... No doubt this is going to be a long few months until I lose some weight. On that concrete floor at work my ankle hurts after the 4th hour. I will not take anything, I am being stubborn and following Dr. orders not to take meds anymore. But it's going to be tough. I just keep telling my self I THINK I CAN... Pretty soon I will be saying I KNEW I COULD... I did finally got get the stool we have in the back and sat in it for 15-20 minutes while I was working on paperwork and the computer. We are not to be sitting while at work, but I don't get breaks or a lunch either while on shift. So I got the stool anyway and it did make me feel better taking a load off for 20 min. I got through today. :)

Hope it does not seem I bitching when I blog. This is just a good place to journal my day, thoughts, fears, joys for my future and a place to learn. I am happy I did this surgery and do not regret it at all. I just know it will be tough but worth it in the end!

I got down most of my Gatorade/Propel drink today and I am hoping that makes me feel stronger. Drinking more is my goal this week.

Today was a better day!

2 comments:

Fearless Artist said...

Hey, see what another day can bring? Just a tad bit more hope. You can do it! In fact, you ARE doing it. YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up, girl! Thanks for posting on OH and being my bud there. =)