Today we didn't have to work...so we hiked. I asked Derrel if he would take me to the new Goodwill store that was opening today down the coast a few miles. So we did...went for breakfast and headed to Goodwill. I packed apples and grapes as we planned to take a ride and a hike also. We took a ride through the forest on the forest service roads and then hiked some. I've lived in Oregon most of my life and never seen a lot of these place we have seen this year from hiking and moving. Well I've seen them, just from the car. I did not realize what I was missing all those years.
Beautiful hike today. This hike went down to a cavern called Devil's Churn and around the cliff's of the ocean.
This is Devil's Churn along the Oregon coast. It's a cavern that the ocean flows into. The water crashes against the rocks making a churning motion. I took a few pictures before my battery's went dead.
http://www.paulnoll.com/Oregon/Tourism/Coast-Walport-Florence/Devils-Churn-view-top.html
So here's some of the photos I took today of another one of our hikes in 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment