Hate going to the laundromat. Dryer died...school starts tomorrow...OH no, the boy needs clothes. So off to the laundromat we go to dry. First one we went too Derrel came out after checking to see if there were dryers open and said "you ready for this hunny?" Um "I guess not" ~I'm thinking" "whats wrong"??? 4 people in there and a dog...drunk & partying and not one of them were doing laundry. It was just a place to hang and drink. Lordy...So we moved on to the next town to dry. I don't miss it a bit. We have a new dryer coming tomorrow. I'm not surprised the other one quit working as it's been a piece of shit for more than a year. 3 hours to dry laundry...crazy. Happy to have a new one coming that will work. Anyway snapped this photo of me and Rufus doing laundry together yesterday.
You can't even get those "dog" gone stains out of clothes anymore! LOL We take Rufus everywhere with us. He's spoiled!

I'm doing a happy dance as school starts tomorrow! 3 cheers for school!
D is off tomorrow from work, so I think I'll go for a nooner!
Later gators!
2 comments:
I hate the laundry mat! But at kleast you carried your dog for company!
Oh no! Don't stick rufus in the dryer by mistake!!!
Post a Comment