Sunday, August 23, 2009

vacation and fucktards~oh my!

weight : 147.8

Goal: To maintain during vacation. I'm thinking I will try every salad between here and CA. on our vacation. Today I'm packing food as we will have a kitchen. Staying in our timeshare saves us lots of money as we don't have to eat out every meal. It's a 2 bedroom small apt with a jacuzzi tub in the master bath in the mountains of Tahoe. It's @ 8,000 elevation and way different then we are used to living here at sea level. Today I'll cleaning the car, house and such and I'll pull out the suitcases to see if there is enough of them for me to pack. LOL~just kidding. Where we are going we will have a washer and dryer so I don't have to take my whole closet. I'm excited cause I won't have to mop or clean for a week. Yeah for that! We have planned several hikes this week around the area. Life feels so good these days... :) Planning a hiking vacation and moving like we do now is so different than my past life. I feel proud, blessed, thankful & excited still everyday even 2 1/2 years later.

I worked yesterday @ the farmers market again. I do love that job. I have great bosses that respect me and know I will sell/work hard for them. I honor what they do and I'm thankful for the job each week. I just hate a lot of the other vendors/people there. Your best to stay in your 10x10 tent and not talk to anyone but customers and when the market is over~run like hell. LOL To make a long story short...mean people suck and I don't understand the stupid ones. People act like kids in high school with there little clicks, lies and gossiping shit. Were all there to make money and a lot of them will do anything to sabotage you and your business. I'm so kind hearted that I forget there are mean, bad, rude, sucky people out there lurking and looking and ready to take you down. I just don't understand why?

So wish me luck...I'm about to spend 10 days with the teenager and my man. Lordy! Really, were all very excited to get out of here and just not care what day it is for a bit. I'll post some pics when I return but until then....

LATER GATORS! I've gone hiking, gambling, boating, swimming, walking, eating and relaxing.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

you used my word.......

good luck with the teen. it's not easy.