Jonathan is off to camp, so we went out to play! This week we went to Silver Falls outside of Silverton Oregon. Rather than just sit in the car and ride we planned a hiking trip @ Silver Falls and back to the ocean. We headed south to the ocean and then headed north home on Hwy 101 that follows the ocean line. I took the apples, water and our shoes and we were off. I've been to Silver Falls many times as I grew up here in Oregon, but never hiked. We hiked! Amazing the difference in my life. What I saw before was what I could see from the car or the edge of the roads. It was amazing to me and felt great. This is why I did this...Live and not just watch life pass me by.We left early on Tuesday and hiked 4 miles and saw 5 of the 12 waterfalls at this state park. After our hike we traveled back to the Oregon coast to The Mill casino. The sun was shinning and the sun roof was open and had great company and tunes. We had a nice dinner and gambled a bit and enjoyed the bed. The room was very nice and the bed was so wonderful. We even had a stocked fridge. *FANCY* We didn't eat or drink out of it but that was a first for either of us. $4.50 for a Snickers bar out of there stocked fridge. crazy~LOL The second day we went to a walk through game park safari that we both love. You get to touch and feed the animals and not just look at all of then through wire and glass. I even got to pet and hold and love on a 4 week old tiger cub. It was so sweet and wonderful to hold it and pet it and not be rushed. Then we headed back home North on hwy 101 that follows the ocean. We both had lots of laug
hs and a good time. Here is some photos from this weeks getaway.
hs and a good time. Here is some photos from this weeks getaway.


Two links below. One is a short slide show that you can't see really great or a link to my FB page to these pictures.
or click below to see them on Facebook:
2 comments:
Oh you look like you had so much fun. It sounds like you had a blast. The pics are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.
Enjoy life Susy, you're worth it.
I'm loving the Ed Hardy shirt btw.... you are too cool!!!!
Ed Hardy shirt~ TJ Maxx! Love that store and there clearance rack! And ya that's me~too cool...LOL I'm the coolest dork you know. LOL :)
Thanks Tiff~ Susy thinks your great!
Post a Comment