Everything came back normal. Yahoo. My liver function test is a little bit elevated slightly but has been since my first test following my WLS. I was told after surgery by Dr. Rutledge "for being a obese woman I did not have a fatty liver". My local Dr. said "this comes from the inside of the liver and my liver is working a bit harder than it needs too. Just slightly and just keep checking on it yearly. The levels are the same as they were year and a half ago but had changed after surgery. Glucose was also @ 100 this time and I was fasting. Something to keep a eye on and learn more about. Cholesterol, HDL, LDS and triglycerides are great! Everything else was perfect and normal. Here my some of my levels before surgery vs. now:
294 pounds vs. 149 pounds & 2 + years later.
GLUCOSE then- 92 now 100
TRIG 67 -now 43
CHOL 196 -now 167
CHOL 196 -now 167
HDL 59 -now 47
LDL 124 -now 111
cardiac rick 3.3 now- 3.6 still needs to be 3.7 to 5.6
Blood pressure 140/90 now- 122/72
bunch of other shit here I don't understand but there are no exclamations marks next to it warning of a high or low level.
So I guess I'm going to live. Doctor told me "I should live to 200". That might be a bit much. LOL

2 comments:
I'll trade with ya! You do my bend over and cough, and I'll do your mammagram! LOL!
Congrats on the numbers coming back and looking great! What a difference 2 years make!
Have fun at the market today!
That was worth a good Sat. morning laugh Scott. :) too funny!
Post a Comment