I got to shop yesterday! Boy oh boy did I need that!
he he I had a return that needed to go back to Goodwill in Corvallis. I bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans there more than a week ago for 9 bucks. They had a flair leg and were so nice. I loved them, but just because you can fit into certain clothes does not mean they fit. Too tight and I had the muffin top thing going on so I took them back. Too bad...So while I was in town I asked my hunny if he could drive me to TJ Maxx. Susy ♥ TJ Maxx! It has been a long time since I've been shopping. I've been too good for way too long...I was jonesing for a little shopping fix. I got a pair of jeans and 4 shirts for under $50 bucks.
SCORE! I got this really cool sheer green/blue blouse for $12.99 that I just love. There is just one problem, what am I going to wear under this see-through shirt girls?
HELP The picture below will not be what I will wear under it. What color should I wear under it and what kind of shirt. Short or long, V neck or not???...I need advice! I could wear a undershirt/camisole but I bet I won't be comfortable. I do live in Oregon where the sun does not get hot. But even so...what color , what kind of shirt and what color of pants? I'm thinking black pants. But still not sure what I'm going to wear under this really cool blouse. Come on, help me out here...So I'll snap a photo or two and comment away. I don't have much fashion sense when putting thingS together. I would never wear red shoes and a purple top like Barbara Walters did today on The Veiw. But it looked fine- on her.
LOL


8 comments:
OMG, how beautiful do you look?! I love the stuff you got and you have the best smile ever :) I think that green and blue top would look really nice with a white cami and white pants! Perfect summer outfit!
Fun post!!! I'm loving your new additions!
First off, I think that you should wear the pink tiger stripes every single day!!!! It rocks!!!
I see what you mean with the see through top. It is beautiful!!! I agree with Liza, my initial thought was white. I think that it would make the colors "pop"...
Also, I would not do another V Neck... In my own experience, I think that double v necks take away from the "effect".
Yes, now I'm your fashion consultant. Life doesn't get better than this!!!
Liza and Tiff- Aw TY! :)
Good idea on the white pants you two! I've already have white pants that I got shopping with Barb in LA a year back. And I even got them hemmed to length. I've wore them once. how sad...I feel silly dressing up to go to the grocery store. LOL I will try that shirt with white pants and post a pic in a day or three for fun. :)
I'm still thinking I will be too cold in just that shirt with a white cami under it. I have one and will try it but burr most days! So what other than a cami could I try if not a V neck? White short sleeved shirt or long sleeves?
See I would never of thought of white pants...I thought black. You know why...because I always used to pick black-it's familiar. It's inside my box...I've got to think outside the box. think, think, think...Old habits die hard. See I needed help! TY :)
I say you could pull off a white long sleeve... I know how cold us skinny ladies can be... ha ha.
Take some pics, we'll help you to create a glamorous ensemble for your next grocery trip!!!
I've been slacking with my comments and blog reading lately! You're looking beautiful and happy! I love the sheer shirt, but I feel the same way about layers. I hate them! Wish they could make cute shirts like that that aren't see through! I'd do a white cami or along sleeve scoop neck, I don't like the V neck, then in winter you could totally do winter white turtle neck with winter white pants and black boots and look totally cute! Love the other comments...nice to know I'm not alone with my freezing....I wear a jacket all the time! It was 70 today and I was freezing! One downfall about losing my fat blanket...I' always cold!
I agree with the white ideas!! White capris would look really cute with this!
White camisole is what you need! Sounds like you need to go shopping again hee hee!!!
I love that shirt too!
I love TJ Maxx... I could easily spend several hundreds of dollars there...
I love that you said this: "just because you can fit into certain clothes does not mean they fit"! I wish more people understood that! hahah I hate the muffin top too.. You need to feel good in what you're wearing, or what's the point? :)
Post a Comment