My blog started when I decided to have WLS. My blog has become my before/after/forever blog. I share my blog to learn about myself & maybe someone will learn something from me along the way. We all have something to share. This is MY story! I had the MGB in Feb. 2007. I lost 147 pounds. Now I'm a fat girl living in a skinny body and a whole lots more than weight has been lifted from my life. This is my story, read away...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Cow Traffic Jam...
On my way home from town today, guess what we see...
We see this traffic jam when we come around the corner. Here's our funny little video we shot of the cow traffic jam today on our way home.
Hey Susy! I got the Sassy Bax you sent....Holy Cow...no pun intended! Talk about sucking in and smoothing you out....I put it on over my bra and it totally smoothed my back fat and my little pudge above my belly button. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing your awesome find! Loved your video! :) We have that problem here with the geese, you hear horns blowing down the street from my house b/c the geese are just mosying around in the road heading to the pond! LOL
and YES Lisa I try to take my camera everywhere I go! :)
:) and Amber. Great news. I'm so happy you love it. Great score huh! Fits me perfect but I just have to have a underwire because even with the one I sent you my boobs find there way downnnnn anyway. So I was constantly pulling my boobs up. LOL
They also make them in a short bra (bralett), but I love the torso trim the best! Works great huh!
4 comments:
Love the video.
Hey Susy! I got the Sassy Bax you sent....Holy Cow...no pun intended! Talk about sucking in and smoothing you out....I put it on over my bra and it totally smoothed my back fat and my little pudge above my belly button. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing your awesome find! Loved your video! :) We have that problem here with the geese, you hear horns blowing down the street from my house b/c the geese are just mosying around in the road heading to the pond! LOL
you are so silly! Do you bring your camera everywhere with you?
How funny...
Thank you AK! :)
and YES Lisa I try to take my camera everywhere I go! :)
:) and Amber. Great news. I'm so happy you love it. Great score huh! Fits me perfect but I just have to have a underwire because even with the one I sent you my boobs find there way downnnnn anyway. So I was constantly pulling my boobs up. LOL
They also make them in a short bra (bralett), but I love the torso trim the best! Works great huh!
Post a Comment