Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ Valentine's Day ♥...



So when you eat conversation hearts do you read them first? . I love♥ these little pieces of sugar! I've only bought one bag for Valentine's day and I made it last 4 or 5 days. One piece at a time they disappeared. I myself do not read each piece of candy as I eat them. I do love them!


Yesterday Derrel and I had our Valentine's day. We were able to spend the day together and have a evening alone. Jonathan was gone on his last out of town basketball trip with his team. So... D and I went out for a early dinner, had a long ride home on the back roads, came home a watched a movie and snuggled. We went to Maxwell's, got a corner table and sat close like we were kids. I had this great coupon for lunch or dinner. So we went for a early dinner. I had a chicken caesar salad and D had a mushroom burger. Yummy good! We ate dinner and one cup of coffee for $12.00 bucks. I almost felt bad eating for that price. But nah, I love a great coupon and a great deal. Anyway...my salad came... And I laughed...It was huge! So I snapped a pic. Derrel had half with his burger, I ate the chicken off, some salad, shared with Rufus and there was still a ton left. Dinner was nice, the drive was fun and we had a very nice evening.
Happy Valentine's day Bloggers!

No comments: