Friday, January 16, 2009

Off Week...☠

Not much to blog about. Kind of a boring week here @ my house. Not to much to report. I'm feeling like this is my off week as we all have them from time to time. I feel tired and kind of blue this week. With all that is going on with this economy we are really feeling it here at my house. I'm not working still, my hubby has been cut back on hours and some days are harder than others to keep your chin up. Thankful for the little things god has blessed us with but scared at the same time of what could happen.


When I look back at my week I've ate lots of breads this week, and that's not working for me. Bread sticks, bread on my garden burger, 2nd piece of bread on my sandwich and so on...Up goes the scale when I do that. But bread is so yummy. Mindless munching from being bored I think. We have ☼ sunshine here but it's so cold outside. I find still not wanting to go outside and be busy cause it's so cold. I feel lazy and tired and I have not been sleeping good this week. I'm also so so so ready for spring and some warmth ☼.

☑ Just checking in...boring overall...I'll be back when something fun☮, exciting✌, unusual♥, and or wonderful happens‽ ‽ ‽ LOL

3 comments:

Amber said...

Where is the warm weather?!? I feel the same way....I hate the cold! It snowed today so we didn't work out, so I ate crap all day long! I swear those Darn Dove Chocolates!!!!! Plus Athena & I baked cookies....BIG MISTAKE!!!!! So let's see I've eaten pretty OK all week and blew it out of the water today! Keep your chin up, hopefully things will turn around with our world...I hate not being able to buy what I want when I want....it's a hard adjustment to not just do it anyway and charge it! Stay warm! :)

Lisa said...

Life has taken a turn for the not so better with this economy. It is so sad to be living in it. I hope things take a turn for the better with our new leader! I too have not been able to lose,,,it goes down one then up one and I am no where near my goal! Thus must be the slowest part of the weight loss year huh?
Anyway, chin up...this too shall pass!

Anonymous said...

wow Susy you sound just like me..LOL
can't wait for warm..I just took the test for the federal census 2010. it will be starting soon everywhere in the us..get the money back from the feds by counting the peps in your state the more pep the more money you get back from fed...check our your area you can work that part time and it is in phases. The pay is usually pretty good to-great weekend job work your own hours...but you have to use your own car they reimburse you for your gas more than you pay for it..just an idea!! I am bored too and eating more breadstuff than I need scale hasn't moved in over a month...:(
Rose