Thursday, November 6, 2008

Silly questions...

Ok, I've worked off the Halloween candy and I am back in the 140's. This morning I was back to 148.2. I've been between 145-148 for 5 months or so. My life long goal is to stay in the 140's. I just hope I can maintain it for a life time. Even with a few pounds my jeans don't fit as well. It's scary to me. I've always been one to lose weight but end up fatter in the end. So I am very fearful to be honest. Still to this day when I have sweets, sugar and shit I want more the next day. I felt so bad eating bite size Halloween candy. Now granted I ate 5 or 6 pieces of Halloween candy, before I would of ate half the bag and finished it later. But I did feel guilty which then became fear. So this week I've ate like I always do and I do fine. So I think I'm skipping holidays and if candy comes with that holiday then for sure skip me. :) Having WLS is not the easy way out. Makes it easier, but I still battle thoughts and life long patterns. The battle is much, much easier but still a battle somedays and sometimes. So I work each day to change those life long patterns. By the foods I choose to put into my mouth to saying nice words out loud to myself.
YES I talk to myself. LOL :)


So anyway below is just a silly little quiz I did.

What are your nicknames?
derrelsangel, mom, hunny bunny.
What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Price is Right. Yup! Think that would be a fun game show.
What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I don't remember...
What is your favorite scent?
orange
If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
We would travel. A new car (Chevy Tahoe or Toyota FJ Cruiser), clothes, shoes, finish working on our house and property and a chef or a maid.
What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Vegas. We got married there and had a blast. If you have lots of money you can do just about anything there. I really want to go back to Vegas as that's where I had my surgery. Dr. Rutledge has a clinic each Tuesday and I would love to go back and show off and thank him. But there are many places’ I want to travel too and have not been able to go because of the all mighty dollar. Hawaii, Mexico, Australia, many on the list.
Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Usually I think before I act.
Do you have a good body image?
I still see myself as fat, even with 150 pounds gone. I can now look in the mirror rather than look past it, but yes I’m still working on that one.
What is your favorite fruit?
Apples.
What websites do you visit daily?
FACEBOOK. Several times a day if I’m home. I’m a FACEBOOK junkie! I like the games, photos, my friends status updates, poking friends. I hate MySpace because every time I go there I get "page can not be displayed" over and over. I think there server is way over loaded as everyone has a MySpace page. It drives me crazy so I don't check MySpace often. I also check on several blogger friends daily. My FACEBOOK page- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544116917&ref=profile
Derrel and Susy's MySpace- http://www.myspace.com/derrelandsusy
What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Garlic Green Beans from our favorite Cantonese restaurant Lee’s Wok. Who would think I’d ever sit there and eat just a plate of green beans???????????? I luv them!
What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I wish I was a Oscar Mayer wiener….. LOL
What is your favorite thing to wear?
Gosh, just to get dressed these days in great. Even if I’m staying at home all day I put my jeans on cause they say size 4/6. he he
Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
There ok… Chex are better!
What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up- SHOPPING!
What should you be doing right now?
Laundry and I should mop. But it’s never done anyway so it can wait.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love reading your blog, sometimes I just think I should cut and past your posts onto my own because it's like I wrote it! I am so excited for you being in a 4/6 I'm there too! And I agree, I don't care what I wear, I just look forward to getting dressed. I no longer throw sweat pants and a tee shirt on when I go out, I take pride in how I look! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Diminishing Dawn said...

Welcome to the fun of regain. It's all about balance and yes it can be hard sometimes.

Halloween is one of those rocky times for sure! Glad it's done! Christmas shortly coming up!