Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary Halloween...

My son doesn't go for the sweet, kind, nice costumes anymore. Thanks to my brother Scott and sister in law Barb we were able to make Jon really ugly this morning for high school. They are in the Halloween foam mask making business. I got the mask from them on my last visit to LA. Barb sent Jonathan the make up grease kit for the piece a few weeks ago. So now we had all the parts together and wanted to make something scary cool for him. These pieces are glued to the face so when you move the foam mask moves with the face. We woke up early this morning to get started making some sort of a scary creature, zombie thing. We glued, added color and this is what we came up with. I'm surprised I'm not glued to Jonathan permanently. Sticky stuff. Should be fun getting the mask and glue off the face tonight.

So I think for 6:30 in the morning we did pretty good. Don't ya think?

So here's Jon the Dead Freshman!

http://www.screamteam.com/
http://barbswls.blogspot.com/


Happy Halloween Friends!

No comments: