I had lunch today with a friend. It's nice just having girl time. I don't have many friends but the one's I do have I treasure. We spent the afternoon getting to know each other better. Didn't talk about work, just about our family's, life and each other. You know sometimes it's just nice knowing your not alone in your feelings- good or bad. When we parted today I had a smile and new I had meet a REAL friend.
And good friends are hard to find. :)
Otherwise... I'm am feeling better at last. Still in the mornings and through out my day I hack up crap and blow up more crap but at least it's coming loose now and coming up. I feel so congested still. I told my husband I have plenty of moisture, please don't water me for a few months. I finally broke down and took some Mucinex and boy that cleared me up but didn't last.
I got a new web cam and have thought about making a video for you all. But I feel so stupid talking to the cam on the computer. LOL But maybe I'll give it a try soon.
till later. have a good evening all!
4 comments:
So glad you are on the mend! Continue to take in lots of fluids...take care!
Lisa
Friends are treasures, I love a good afternoon hang with a gf silliness and coffee and lots of giggles!!
Darn'it girl! Have you a glass of wine to celebrate!
You are awesome!
And beautiful!
And one hot Mama!
And a cutie patoootie!
And an inspiration!
*Smoooooooch*
*blushes*
:)
Post a Comment