0-25 steps leading up to the entrance. I had Rufus with me and I thought to myself "ok lets just run up these steps" (and thinking - try not to fall). So we did! I ran up the steps! WoW Felt good and I did it! My head still tells me not too, or I can't. So I have to push myself to try new things now. And every time I find I can now. Surprised, strange, wonderful, exciting. This is what this all was about- feeling good, feeling healthy, feeling strong. And I'm there.I agree with Amber- I believe it was the grapes that rushed my system with sugar last Friday night. Every once in a while you experience a strange reaction with a food you have eaten a 100 times. I've had grapes before, but next time I will only eat 15 grapes. I think I'll count them. LOL There were fresh cherries at the farmers market yesterday and I've been waiting on to show for weeks. After what the grapes did to me I had no interest in buying cherries yesterday. Think I'll pass for now. Fruit is one of those things you can eat more of kind of like salad but have to be careful. You eat 25 grapes thinking your eating well and forget the natural sugars in them and it hit me just as hard as a cupcake or candy would of. Shit oh dear. I have never had any food hit me like that before and it's ok with me if that never happens again. Phew
No comments:
Post a Comment