I am so so so close to my goal. I'm almost "NORMAL' for the first time in my life. First time I stepped on the scale this morning it said 158.0. I tried it 2 more times to and it said 158.4. So I'm not there until that scale reads 158.0 or less. But I'm excited anyway.
Holly shit I weigh 158. I'm in aw, can't believe it, happy, excited. For all the times in my life I failed with a diet, cheated, struggled, sweated, starved, believed, beat myself up, what ever... this is all sweet victory that I've never felt before. I feel like screaming it out and telling everyone. YAHOO
I have a date with my hubby tonight! We got a room at our timeshare on bonus time. Bonus time means it's cheap. Rather than have a empty room they rent it out by the night for cheap. It's right on the ocean and has a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. So it's bath time at 4, 7, 11pm and 2 the next morning. :) I'm so excited for a date alone with my hubby tonight. I've got the candles packed. I'll take some pictures of us today and of course the ocean!
Shrunken Susy
291/158.4
No comments:
Post a Comment