
Well I've forgot to blog this... For a few of you that have been reading my blog for a bit you might just find this interesting. I know I sure did. Remember my letter I wrote to district about my stealing boss back in February. Well sweet, sweet revenge this week... Movie Gallery where I worked just two weeks ago- has closed. They shut the doors. The question is did they just decide to pack it up and leave town after my letter about my boss stealing?? Or were they planning on closing anyway, maybe that's why my DM never responded to me about the letter I wrote back in February. We feel they were making there goals but not exceeding them financial. It costs a lot to replace a manager and if the store really wasn't making them $, I think they just folded it up. Between her stealing and finding a new manager and a store that broke even maybe my letter just game them a good reason to close it up.
Well never know the whole story...
but what I do know is that she can't clock in anymore and steal! LOL
What comes around, goes around...
3 comments:
Karma, baby!!! Yeah!
glad to hear she didn't get to stay on. Hope everything is going good for you too!!
Rose Wolfe
Ha Ha! That is great. :)
Post a Comment