Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day alone - what to do...?

Well I have today all to myself. Jonathan is off to school, Derrel is driving a bus at work and I'm stuck here all alone... Darn. Hate it when that happens...NOT

I love my family but a girl needs alone time some days. So I am thinking Wal mart and shopping. Or I can sit here all day and listen to my ears ring from nobody talking. Which would be nice too. My boy never shuts up. The minute his feet hit the floor his lips start moving. So when there is no one home it's so nice to hear absolutely nothing.

I'm thinking shopping! I really just want a new pair of jeans. I got a pair at the 2nd hand store last week but now I know why they were there. The zipper kept comming down on me, so they didn't really work out. Then again I'm going to LA next week with my mom. We are visiting the surgeon that worked on her shoulder this past November from her bad fall. So were going to see the surgeon for a check on that shoulder and to visit my brother Scott and his wife Barb (http://barbswls.blogspot.com/). Maybe I'll save my money and hope we find time to shop while there for 2 days. I am excited to see them. I hope we are aso going to take a new photo of all of us. Scott, Barb and myself have all had the MGB and it's time for a new picture of all of us all together. This picture below is the last one I have. Were going to send a new picture of us all to the surgeon that did our surgery. (http://clos.net/). I think it will be a fun retake for us. I'm the last one to lose this weight as they are both a year + ahead of me in this journey.

No comments: