Sunday, March 23, 2008

Job opening...

I went to my local grocery store last night to get some vinegar so we could get the drain to un clog from our shower. Yes, to unclog my shower drain and not for Easter eggs. LOL Working at the video store I have made several new contacts as customers and I know a lot of people because it is a small town/city. Anyway, they told me to come in Monday morning and show my face with my application and turn it in right away. Hey getting a job in my town would be a plus. I live in a town of 1000 people. There is one grocery store, gas station, bank, and laundry mat, pub, and a restaurant in my small town. I go into Newport for shopping, work and such. It would be so cool to work one mile down the road and not have to drive everyday. So well see... Maybe I don't have to eat her shit tomorrow evening and wash windows in the rain and in the dark outside like she threatened me. I will be going to my interview tomorrow on my way to the EMP office to get advice about how much I have to take concerning harassment from her.

No comments: