My cousin Steve and his family are coming to visit this weekend. We are both owners in a timeshare (Worldmark). So since it is winter time we were both able to get a room there at the resort. We booked it on bonus time so we are staying the weekend for cheap. They have a pool and we have got the PS2, movies, board games, food, wine all packed up to spend some time together with our family's. I wrote Steve this past fall and told him "that we really have to find time to get together more often." I know life gets busy, but when time passes and we don't talk that makes me sad. So we planned this weekend and it will be nice to visit and spend family time together on the ocean. I don't have much family left as I have lost a lot of people close to me in my life. So the family I do have I want to TREASURE and spend time with. Life is too short!
I will take some pictures to share with you all.
178.2 this morning. 3.2 loss this week. Wow, can't believe it. Who would of thought Susy would ever weigh anything less than FAT. I am amazed and loving it. 9.2 more pounds till my first goal of 169. I just want to dance, cry, jump up and down, scream, yell, let's just say I'm excited to be feeling the changes that are happening to me.
Well I'm off and I'll be back with some photos to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment