Thursday, December 6, 2007

Check in...

Just a quick check in. All good here on the home front. I am really sick of the rain and I really need some sunshine. We are going to my mom's house again tomorrow for a visit and to check on her. Healing is still going slow for her. She did her first day of PT and was pretty sore. I sure hope she heals and does not have to have anymore surgery's. Were also going to do a bit of Christmas shopping tomorrow while were over there in the city. Jonathan really wants a bass guitar for Christmas, so well look into that. I'm sure we will get our tree up, some lights and decorate the house up this weekend. I always enjoy the lights and tree. We love to take drives at night and look at the lights on peoples houses and there hard work. I can't really believe it's Christmas. Money is really tight this year so we are going low key and keeping it simple. Otherwise, life is good. I have a hubby who truly loves me and likes me too, and I adore him. I am lucky to have him in my life, I do know that for sure. I feel good about me and don't feel as stressed anymore about losing weight and watching and waiting. I just feel more comfortable in my own skin. I trust more now. I am making good food choices and it feels great to have a bounce in my step now.

No comments: