Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My bullet took a dump...


I just love my magic bullet blender I bought 8 months ago. But this morning my cross blade got chewed up and it won't spin and blend anymore with out chipping off the plastic. I can use the straight blade, so I know I need a new cross blade for it. Now what am I going to do???? Since I don't drink coffee anymore I use it every morning when I wake up. I blend ice, fiber, chocolate protein powder and soy milk for my wake up drink in the mornings.

I'm going to have magic bullet withdrawals....I went to e bay looking for cross blades for sale only. I guess I will purchase a new cross blade for it so I don't have withdrawals. I love my protein iced drinks I make from time to time. Besides the chocolate soy drink, I love to also make one with OJ. Ice, fiber, orange low fat yogurt, and OJ. Mmm That way I'm getting the yogurt my tummy needs for a healthy tummy. Otherwise all is good. My scale said 198.4 this morning. We are leaving for vacation next Sunday. Going to our timeshare in Oregon. Can't wait. We love going to this one cause it's quiet, country setting, nice pool/spa, jet tub in the master bathroom. It won't be one of go, go, go vacations which is nice. We swim 2 times a day, watch movies, go for drives, and just plain hang out and veg. SOUNDS GREAT TO ME!

No comments: