Well after not eating all day yesterday we went out to dinner after delivering a cedar planter bench to a customer. It was late and I think I waited to long to eat. I did eat some almonds about 6 to tie my tummy over. I had a small salad and 1/2 of chicken sandwich. I ate the salad and took about 4 bites of the chicken and started feeling icky. Well that feeling stayed with me for several hours. I did try to just throw it all up but that didn't really work out. I knew if I got sick I would spend today feeling icky too. So I got off the bathroom floor and got up and took some pepto/water and went to bed. Blah... Not sure if I ate to fast or just to much or what. I don't believe this what they call "dumping" cause I didn't get the shakes. It was just different, just nauseous this time. Don't feel like I ate to much food, maybe I ate to fast but whichever that has not happened to me very much at all. So I feel lucky about that. Otherwise I feel better this morning and glad I did not get sick last night. That always makes the next day icky too. So I better not get that hungry again and wait to long to eat.
My blog started when I decided to have WLS. My blog has become my before/after/forever blog. I share my blog to learn about myself & maybe someone will learn something from me along the way. We all have something to share. This is MY story! I had the MGB in Feb. 2007. I lost 147 pounds. Now I'm a fat girl living in a skinny body and a whole lots more than weight has been lifted from my life. This is my story, read away...
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
yucky...
Well after not eating all day yesterday we went out to dinner after delivering a cedar planter bench to a customer. It was late and I think I waited to long to eat. I did eat some almonds about 6 to tie my tummy over. I had a small salad and 1/2 of chicken sandwich. I ate the salad and took about 4 bites of the chicken and started feeling icky. Well that feeling stayed with me for several hours. I did try to just throw it all up but that didn't really work out. I knew if I got sick I would spend today feeling icky too. So I got off the bathroom floor and got up and took some pepto/water and went to bed. Blah... Not sure if I ate to fast or just to much or what. I don't believe this what they call "dumping" cause I didn't get the shakes. It was just different, just nauseous this time. Don't feel like I ate to much food, maybe I ate to fast but whichever that has not happened to me very much at all. So I feel lucky about that. Otherwise I feel better this morning and glad I did not get sick last night. That always makes the next day icky too. So I better not get that hungry again and wait to long to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain! Been there, done that....still..
I think it's from eating too fast. I've felt like that a few times and that seems to be what I do different. Glad you didn't get sick sick!
Post a Comment