I stepped on the scale today.
I know.... It's not Saturday.
Anyway, down to 240.6 today. Cool
291 to 240 and I'm excited. That's my first 50 GONE. Next 50 is going to be even more exciting as my body will really feel better and change. I had my 3 month check up yesterday with my primary physician and all is well. Did not do blood work yet, as he is going to pull blood @ 6 months and check on me. Felt kind of silly being there as I feel fine, but I said I'm do my check up's and I did. His scale match's mine. My BMI is @ 35% from 45%.
I did also yesterday on my day off called and checked into the pool schedule. They seem to have a instructed water exercising class each day from 9-10am.
Won't work on the days I work, but sometimes I do have Thursdays and Fridays off if I work the weekend. So I'm going this Friday to the pool to get my ass moving. I can't let my pain take this chance from me. I have to get moving somehow and work with what I have. I have to push it like so many of you are doing. The pool will be low impact, something different and sounds fun and a good workout I hear. They also have a water walking on Mon. Wed. and Fri. at 11am. So that's a idea too.
2 comments:
I'm really considering joining an aquafitness group too. I've already checked all the pools in my area and none of them have classes on the days I don't work. A friend of mine may come over (she teaches it!) and show me some moves to do. Fun stuff!
Oh and yay! Your next 50 will land you right in Onderland.
Wow, you are just MELTING, aren't you? Good going, girl! Congrats on finding the pool workouts.. I have done those and they are awesome.
Post a Comment