Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today is a better day...

I understand that I am venting. Somedays are tough. My head was getting the best of me. Going to try to stay busy and keep my mind on other things rather than the old negative way. Still wanting to write down what I am eating, so I hope it does not bore you all, but I know when looking @ it I may see something I am missing.

MONDAY-

  • Chocolate Whey protein with Benifiber and soy milk in crushed ice.
  • 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with 3 club crackers.
  • 2 saltine crackers with just a bit of peanut butter between them.
  • Gordon's fish fillet (freezer section) did not finish the fish. 2 slices of tomato.
  • Made another Whey protein drink with soy milk as I felt I did not eat enough for the day and I love them!

Drank a Propell water today @ work and sipped on Gatorade in between today. Today I am excited for Thursday. We just happened to get a room @ our time share on Thursday. One room came open with a jet tub and is right on the ocean in Depoe Bay Oregon. So we made a date. In the winter season it is the only time we can afford that room as it is not tourist season on the Oregon Coast. So Derrel and I have a date! :) I have Thursday off, but Derrel has to work and will be off my 5:30.



No comments: