Friday, April 20, 2007

15 hours alone...

We had a date @ 7pm Thursday night. We rented one night at our timeshare not to far from our home. The rooms are hard to get because it is such a nice resort and most people stay awhile. If you can find a open room 15 days or less on there web site you can get the room pretty cheap. I just kept checking the web site and one popped up sure enough. The place is only 35 minutes from our home. We live inland from the ocean but not on the coast. This room is right off the rocks and on the ocean. Derrel (my hubby) got off work last night and I picked him up at work. I had already dropped of our son at a friends house for one evening, got the candles and we drove down. We both just happened to have Friday off together this week. Anyway, had a great few hours out. The condo had this BIG jet tub, it's wonderful. Plenty big enough for both of us and the candles! It was nice just to be alone and talk and soak in the tub together. Good time!

Awww...

I will post tomorrow on what my scale tell's me!

No comments: