Saturday, March 3, 2007

Feel like me!

Today is Saturday. I am feeling stronger more each day. At last. I know in my head it has only been 10 days since surgery, but it feels like forever. Anyway, i am better. Cleaned the house today and getting ready to return to work.

I am very tired of soup, and yogurt. I did learn I do like yogurt. It's just I don't have a lot of choices until next Wed. and I can start to add other soft foods into my diet. I'm craving salad, cottage cheese. Maybe my tongue won't like them anyway. Everything tastes so different now. My head says yes and my tongue says yucky.

Derrel bought me the Magic Bullet today. Barb told me about it the other day. It's a blender. So we made Gatorade slushies. When we get some fruit we can add fruit to the smoothies. It was a great idea from them and I love it. We will all use it. It's easy and easy to clean and fairly small. Thanks guys!

I took a nap today. I still get tired fast. I cleaned the house today and that always makes me happy. Back to work on Monday. It will be nice to see my customers again! :)

No comments: