Friday, March 23, 2007

Been reading my own blog...

Well I just took the time to read my own blog. Wow many up's and Downs. Sounds like I just really wanted to feel better. And I do!

Work is going fine. I was very busy today with lots of movies. My boss went to another store because they were closing and our store got a lot of there product. So there is a lot of receiving to do. A lot! I got a lot done for us at the store today. Glad to be out of there though. I was so busy @ work I never found the time to eat today. Derrel is not happy with me about that. When we get busy I'm just not finding the time for me. With no break or no lunch it can get tough. I will try to be better.

I was reading about my worries about having no coffee before surgery. Don't even miss it at this point. I took that few weeks to cut back and get off the caffeine. I am getting up heading to work without coffee and it's OK.

Otherwise not much to blog or nag about. I'm pretty happy with how I am feeling and how I am losing. Some of the other girls have lost more weight, but were all our own person. I am happy for how they are doing and losing. I have met some friends from all this, I hope we keep in touch.

I will weigh in tomorrow and write it down. I am not @ the point yet where I want to share my weight but I will share how much I have lost each week. At the top of the month I will post a new picture. We are taking new pictures of me each month.

Jenny is coming down this Sunday for a visit with her hubby Cory. It will be good to see them. Jenny used to be Jon sitter. We have become close. Jonathan is growing up now, but Jenny always calls and comes over. She cares a lot about us as we do her. I plan on taking some pictures then so I might just find one I will post here. Still pretty early in the game, but my clothes are baggy. One of my work pants has to go now. They are falling off my butt. I put on a T-shirt the other day that was tight on me, guess what- not anymore. Does not roll up anymore cause it's so tight, fit's fine now. That's a Ta Da moment I just had.

All is good!

No comments: