Ok, Sandy called today again and moved me once again. My surgery date is now again Wed. the 21st of Feb. No big deal. Just make time pass and my date get here! Ok, so it seems as of today I am having surgery on Feb. 21st. Yeah! No more changes they tell me. Does not matter if it is the 21st or the 22nd to me, all be in Vegas anyhow...
I am doing pretty good on the lack of coffee. I have cut "way" down this week. I'm hoping I don't spend the next month feeling like I am asleep. So rather than that I have cut way back.
I am going to Wal Mart today to pick up several things I will need pre-op and post-op. I need pepto bismo, citrucel, tums, milk of magnesia, COFFEE, oh sorry. he he Just several tummy meds for before and after I will need to have handy.
We don't plan on having much fun in Vegas. We got married there and wish we could go play and run around. But we are there for one reason, plus were broke.
Check back every week or so, I will post here whats going on and pictures at a later date.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment